Monday, July 13, 2009

6 years!

Papa and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday! We celebrated by making a fancy brunch. M2 happened to nap early, so it was just M.G., Papa and I. M.G. was very excited to help me set the table and I gave her the important job of finding us a centerpiece. She thought for a minute and then knew just what to do. It's "a boy and a girl and they are in love."

She got to have a grown-up mug with hot chocolate, which was exciting for her. And, right before we sat down to eat she exclaimed that she knew just what we needed for a real party - black olives! Papa and I decided to have cherries instead of olives and she was ok with that.

4 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

Lovely centerpiece, lovely story. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

C said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! Sounds like it was a lovely day.

kristine said...

Too cute.
Happy Anniversary!

Recovering procrastinator said...

Adorable!