Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It was only a matter of time...

While we were in MN, I put M2 in the pack'n play during his bedtime routine so that I could get M.G. some water. I went back to get him, but before I could he vaulted himself out of the Pack'n Play with the greatest of ease.

Just now he woke from his afternoon nap and on my way down the hall to get him I heard a thud. He opened his bedroom door and said, "crib." I asked, "What happened with your crib?" He said, "Out crib."

Yikes!

Edited to add:
I just asked him, "So, what happened with your crib earlier?"
M2: "Out"
Me: "How did you get out?"
M2: "Monkey"
Me: "You climbed like a monkey?"
M2: (shaking his head no) "swing"
Me: "You swung like a monkey out of your crib?"
M2: (nodding) "out!"

1 comment:

Jo said...

Oh my gosh, he's escaped already? Geesh, now you're in trouble. Do you have plans to go to the big boy bed then? I love his response btw. So cute.