Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Growing and growing...

M.G. got her toy kitchen as a Christmas/birthday gift from my parents when she turned 2. So, we took photos of her playing with it...
I was amazed at how much taller she got in just 1 year so I took another photo the following January...
4 year old M.G...
Now it is a tradition! She had a cold in this photo, which is why she look so pale. I can only get her to take off the Cinderella dress when it is time to leave the house. I've bribed her into letting me wash it too.

And here is M2 "being Papa" and wanting to go help shovel.

5 comments:

Jo said...

I can't believe what a big girl she is! She looks so pretty in her Cinderella dress. Has she seen the movie or read the story, or just likes to play dress-up? We had/have the pink children's place jammies for E. I bought a pair at one of the consignement sales last year, then got another pair as hand-me-downs for this year. I love them! She also has the green boy version handed down from W :)

Monkeymama said...

Her godfather gave her several different Cinderella toys over the years, starting when she was very young, and that is what started her interest. Then she saw the movie when she was 4 and my parents took her to see it as a play in November.

Laura said...

My little girl lives in princess attire, too. :)

I have to ask... where did the awesome kitchen set come from? Love it!

Monkeymama said...

The kitchen set is all from Hearth Song. :)

Laura said...

Thanks!