I was tagged! Liz passed along this fund-raising blog hop and I'm playing along.
Hershey’s has partnered with CMN this Easter to donate up to $5000 through the Better Basket Blog Hop campaign.
If you want to participate also, it’s very quick and easy. Hershey’s will donate $10 per post up to 500 posts. When we are all done that will be $5000 raised for Children’s Miracle Network!
Here’s all you need to do.
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES:
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
You can follow the giving on Twitter using hashtag #betterbasket.
I'm sending this virtual Easter basket to Jenn and Jen, thanks ladies for playing along!