Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter vacation - post 1 - bubbles!

We had a wonderful, but too short, vacation in MN over the weekend. We left SD on Thursday afternoon and got home Monday afternoon. The weather was beautiful and we tried to fit in as much fun as possible in the few days we were there. We also took a huge number of photos. I think the spring sunshine had us all in smiling moods. I'm going to break our weekend into a few posts so that I can share some of these fun photos.

Grandma and Grandpa M gave the kids huge bubble wands for Easter. After a brief thunderstorm we were able to get out and try them out. The bubbles were really pretty and multi-colored. I think the adults had as good of a time looking at them as the kids did chasing and popping them.

The bubbles showed such detailed reflections - I tried to photograph so many of them!

Serious bubble chasing work going on here...


2 comments:

David said...

I want to chase bubbles with the kids!!

...I hear cupcakes are very good for you...

Nissa Nicole said...

Nice pictures!!