Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter vacation - post 3

The Easter bunny came to Grandma and Grandpa M's house this year. The kids were excited to see what he brought. M2 has a serious sweet tooth. His face lights up when he thinks he's getting dessert. He's a master of saying things like, "I just have a small one?" or "I just eat one chocolate now?"
Easter outfits - M2's wore a vest that used to be Papa's.

We had Easter dinner at Papa's aunt and uncle's house. They arranged an egg hunt for the little kids. (We're up to 5 kids, soon to be 6 at gatherings on that side of the family.)


After dinner we drove to my Aunt's house for some more good food and festivities. The kids got to search for more eggs than their baskets could hold and the weather was just so nice that they played outside for much of the rest of the day.
In talking about the day, M2 said, "I see 2 Grandpas, 2 Grandmas, and Great-grandma Great-grandpa!" What a lucky little monkey! Both he and M.G. correct me when I say we were at my Aunt's house. It's Annie's house to them. (She's my cousin, in 4th grade, that they had a blast with on Sunday.)

No comments: