Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last sunbeam photos of 2010

M.G. started her school break today at noon. As much as she loves school, she was really excited to count down to her holiday. I'm excited too. I am looking forward to two weeks of hanging out with her. She's been doing a lot of "last of 2010" this week... last sack lunch, last trip to the library, last music class...

Yesterday I was taking some photos of M3. She can sit like a pro now and something new has clicked with her personality. She follows conversations even more so and looks around the room for the person talking. M2 noticed what I was doing and slid himself right into position. He just looks like a proud big brother listening to whatever it was that she was trying to say.

M.G. was playing with a shipping box after school and I couldn't help but think of one of my all time favorite photos, 3.5 years ago...
.3

1 comment:

C said...

Nissa used to have that picture of MG in the moving box hanging at her desk at work. I sat next to her and used to always smile when I saw it each morning. Absolutely amazing how much she's grown since then!