Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wonder when "older" is!

Yesterday M2 and I were getting ready to pick up M.G. at school. 

M2: When I'm older I'm going to have a motorcycle.  Then when the snow melts I can drive my motorcycle.

Mama: Yes, it isn't safe to ride on the ice.

M2: I know.  When the ice melts we will go fast and wear helmets and drive to Papa's office.  He will be happy and surprised to see us!

Mama:
  What will we do with M3?

M2: She will have a baby helmet.  She will also need to have a big pad on her to keep her safe.  She has to ride with you on your motorcycle because I will be too young to drive a baby.


Mama: Wait, where will you be?  Aren't you both riding with me?


M2:  No, I will have my own motorcycle, but I will ride close to you so I am safe.


Mama: hmmm....

M2:  And our motorcycles will have wings and fly too.

Mama:  Great!

No comments: