Monday, August 06, 2012

First August weekend to MN



The kids and I drove to MN on Friday for a quick visit.  We were happy to be crossing paths with one of my aunts who is visiting the state and to have some time to enjoy the beautiful weather.  After such a hot summer, a weekend of "regular" warm temps felt gorgeous.  We played with Aunt Kathryn, had a brunch picnic by the lake, went to a couple playgrounds, relaxed with Grandma and Grandpa, watched Olympics... (and did some MN shopping!)

 Sunday night I drove home with M2 and M3.  M.G. is spending the first part of the week with my parents and the 2nd part with Grandma and Grandpa M.  She's been looking forward to this week for a long time and I'm sure she'll have lots of fun.

The younger two miss her already and have asked several times what I think M.G. is doing.  We're all looking forward to driving back to MN next weekend for another short vacation, seeing more Grandparents, and picking up M.G.!


No comments: