Wednesday, May 08, 2013

In on it, whatever it might be...

M3 has a surprising level of awareness for her age, I think.

A package just arrived from Amazon.  I had ordered a few things and I know Papa had ordered something for Sunday, so I was just waiting for him to take a look at it when he gets home from work to see if it is what he ordered.

M3 just got up from her nap and said:  Oh a package came?  We will give it to you and say, "Happy Mother's Day!"  You will be so happy!

Me:  I will be!  I wonder what it is!

M3:  I can't tell you what it is, you have to wait.

Me:  Do you know what it is? 

M3 (while making a sneaky face and a dramatic voice): It is a surprise! 

What makes it funny is that she doesn't know what is in the box any more than I do.  Papa ordered it while she was sleeping.  Although she was convincing enough that now I wonder if he told her... 

No comments: