Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reunion at the farm

We were home for a few weekdays and then we headed back to MN for last weekend.  We had left M.G. in the care of her Grandparents (a couple days with each set) and she had such a good time with them.  Museums, crafts, dining out, and who knows what else!  I had a few things planned for M2 and M3 in case they felt bad about being at home with me, but they played so well together that we didn't really have time for much else. 

We enjoyed a parade with Grandma and Grandpa M before heading to Wisconsin for the family reunion.  (And lunch at the Norske Nook!) It's been 3 years since the last farm reunion.  M3 was just about 2 months old for the last one, I think.  It was a cold, rainy day.  I had been worried about mosquitoes and sun burn and instead I wished I had packed warmer clothes!

The kids had so much fun running around in the rain and climbing on logs.  It was nice to have the huge tent for when the rain really picked up!  We drove back to Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday night and then headed back home on Sunday.




No comments: