Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Challenges, we all have them

The kids and I were driving the older two to piano lessons on Friday afternoon when M4 sneezed a big sneeze. M4 has powerful sneezes and then he often yells, "Kleenex emergency!" This time M2 shouted for help because it looked like M4 had a bit of a bloody nose.

Once we started driving again:
M2: Why does Matthew have bloody noses sometimes? I never do and neither does anyone else.

Me: Everyone has different challenges. You get headaches and the others don't seem to, so you have headache challenges. Matthew has nose challenges.

M3: What is my challenge? What is Rebecca's challenge?

Me: I'm not sure, let me think about it.

M3: I know! Joseph has headaches, Matthew gets bloody noses, and Rebecca's challenge is to fight a wolf!


No comments: